Coming up at Your Center
Brooklyn Community Pride Center has two locations (Crown Heights and Bed-Stuy). We also facilitate a number of online and remote events. Please check the location in addition to time and date. While nearly all events are free and open to all, some events have audience and RSVP restrictions. Please click the links for details.
Events can also be viewed on our public Google Calendar.
- Multiple DatesFeb 01, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PMBCPC - Bed-Stuy, 1360 Fulton St, Brooklyn, NY 11216, USA
- Multiple DatesFeb 01, 6:00 PM – 7:45 PMBrooklyn Pride Center - Crown Heights, 1561 Bedford Ave, Suite Ground A, Brooklyn, NY 11225, USA
- Feb 01, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PMBrooklyn Pride Center - Crown Heights, 1561 Bedford Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11225, USA
- Multiple DatesFeb 05, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PMBCPC - Crown Heights, 1561 Bedford Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11225, USA
- Multiple DatesFeb 06, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMZoom
- Multiple DatesFeb 07, 5:00 PM – 6:30 PMQ Chat Space WebsiteEvery week on Tuesday at 5:00 PM, youth of color ages 13 to 19 from around the country will come together on Q Chat Space, to discuss various topics and mingle via chat. This group is for anyone who identifies as a Person Of Color (POC). We welcome everyone, but if you are not a POC, please consider